Providing one-on-one child counseling and therapy services in Santa Rosa, Ca – Sonoma County for young children, tweens & teens.
Identifying Childhood anxiety and depression is an important step in securing healthy development and growth. Parents and caregivers can support their children by identifying if excessive worry, anger problems and other behavioral concerns are getting in the way of academic and social achievement.
It is time to seek help if your child is displaying one or more of the following:
- Behavioral Changes
- Frequent physical complaints and/or crying spells
- Avoidance of school, social situations
- Difficulty sleeping, overeating or under eating
- Adjusting to life changes such as recent divorce
- move to a new town, birth of a sibling
A great deal of care and attention is given to helping the child feel comfortable and safe in the therapy session. Play and art therapy are offered to encourage self-disclosure and promote the healing process. Parents and caregivers are encouraged to be active participants in the therapeutic process.